Ten grand prize winners will score the ultimate Coke Creations Custom gamer bundle - a gaming chair, headphones and stand, mouse pad, and a gaming speaker! Thirty others will win noise-cancelling wireless gaming headphones.
Collect daily entries by completing these easy tasks:
2023 COCA-COLA CREATIONS ULTIMATE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN, OR CLAIM THE PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The 2023 Coca-Cola Creations Ultimate Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Pilot Travel Centers LLC, 5508 Lonas Drive, Knoxville, TN 37909 (“Sponsor” or “Pilot”) and is administered by Ritway, Inc., 1463 E. Weisgarber Rd., Knoxville, TN, 37909 (“Administrator”).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on July 1, 2023 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 31, 2023 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”), but will only be open during the entry period (an “Entry Period”), as described below. The Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Period consists of one (1) Entry Period. The Entry Period is as follows:
Start Date (at 12:00.01 am ET)
End Date (at 11:59:59 pm ET)
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is only open to (a) myRewards Plus app users at the time of entry and at the time of drawing, (b) who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, (c) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, and (d) have not selected “Do Not Share My Personal Information” during his/her myRewards registration. Employees of Pilot Travel Centers LLC, Pilot Corporation, any Coca-Cola entity, and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest, or sweepstakes.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes and are not subject to review in any forum.
4. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN SWEEPSTAKES.
During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant must do the following:
a. Entrant must be registered in the myRewards Plus application (the “App”) during the Sweepstakes Period and save the 2023 Coca-Cola Creations Ultimate Sweepstakes offer from the Rewards Tab in the App. If the Entrant has not previously registered for the myRewards Plus App, he/she must complete the following steps during the Entry Period to register:
i. Verify that the myRewards Plus App is downloaded on his or her smart device. Downloading the App is free in the Google Play store or Apple App Store. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
iii. Entrant must link his/her myRewards card to the App. Entrant may visit https://pilotflyingj.com/rewards for information on how to obtain a myRewards Card, at no cost. An entrant who has selected “Do Not Share My Personal Information” on his/her myRewards account will NOT be eligible for an entry into the Sweepstakes.
iv. In the App, the entrant must navigate to the Rewards tab and save the 2023 Coca-Cola Creations Sweepstakes offer.
b. To gain entries to the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period:
i. An eligible entrant may use the myRewards Plus App or swipe his/her myRewards Card and complete a Fueling Transaction at a U.S. Pilot or Flying J location. A Fueling Transaction is defined as fueling a minimum of one gallon of gas, diesel or auto diesel. Upon completing a Fueling Transaction, the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Each completed Fueling Transaction during the Entry Period will count as one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Fueling Transaction entries can be earned once per day.
ii. An eligible entrant may use the myRewards Plus App or swipe his/her myRewards Card and complete an instore purchase, and entrant will receive one (1) entry for per day. After presenting the myRewards Plus App or swiping his/her myRewards Card and completing a transaction, the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
iii. An eligible entrant may use the myRewards Plus App or swipe his/her myRewards Card and complete two (2) Coca-Cola 20oz Product purchases in a single transaction, and entrant will receive five (5) entries for each successful transaction. After presenting the myRewards Plus App or swiping his/her myRewards Card and completing two (2) Coca-Cola 20oz Product purchases in a single transaction, the entrant will receive five (5) entries into the Sweepstakes. Each completed two (2) Coca-Cola 20oz Product purchases in a single transaction during the Entry Period will count as five (5) entries into the Sweepstakes. Two (2) Coca-Cola 20oz Product purchases entries in a single transaction can be earned multiple times per day.
iv. An eligible entrant may use the myRewards Plus App or swipe his/her myRewards Card and complete three (3) Coca-Cola 20oz Product purchases in a single transaction, and Entrant will receive fifteen (15) entries for each successful transaction. After presenting the myRewards Plus App or swiping his/her myRewards Card and completing three (3) Coca-Cola 20oz Product purchases in a single transaction, the entrant will receive fifteen (15) entries into the Sweepstakes. Each completed three (3) Coca-Cola 20oz Product purchases in a single transaction during the Entry Period will count as fifteen (15) entries into the Sweepstakes. Three (3) Coca-Cola 20oz Product purchase entries in a single transaction can be earned multiple times per day.
v. An eligible entrant can mail via first class mail, during the Entry Period, addressed to PO BOX 52151, KNOXVILLE, TN, 37950, a letter or postcard containing all of the following information: Coca-Cola Sweepstakes entry; Name, Address, Zip code, Email address, Phone number (including area code) and Pilot loyalty number (assigned when registered in myRewards Plus). Each article of mail received with all required information will count as five (5) entries into the Sweepstakes. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator is responsible for delays or issues with the U.S. Mail or any mail service vendors.
Entries must be received within the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible to win. No other forms of entry are valid other than the methods set forth above. All entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor.
IMPORTANT: MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY WHEN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS SWEEPSTAKES ON HIS/HER MOBILE DEVICE. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDERS’ PRICING AND DATA PLANS.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about the Drawing Date for the Entry Period listed in Section 1, the Administrator will randomly select ten (10) potential grand prize winners (“Grand Prize Winners”) and thirty (30) secondary prize winners (“Secondary Prize Winners”). There will be ten (10) Grand Prize Winners in the Entry Period and thirty (30) Secondary Prize Winners. The Grand Prize Winners and Secondary Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing, as set forth above, from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. The Grand Prize Winners and Secondary Prize Winners are considered potential winners pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
6. PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Grand Prize (10): The grand prize (“Grand Prize”) is a Gaming Bundle comprised of a Custom Gaming Chair, Custom Headphones, Custom Headphone Stand, Custom Desk Mat, and Custom Gaming Speaker. There will be ten (10) Grand Prizes awarded in the Entry Period, which will be provided by Coke.
B. Secondary Prize (30): The Secondary Prize is a Coke Creations Gaming Headphones. There will be thirty (30) Secondary Prize Winners in the Entry Period, which will be provided by Coke.
C. Total Grand Prize ARV: The ARV of the Grand Prize is $400.00 No more than ten (10) Grand Prizes will be awarded. (Gaming Bundle (Coke-Creations Custom Gaming Chair, Custom Headphones, Custom Headphones Stand, Custom Desk Mat, and Custom Gaming Speaker) $400.00 x 10 = $4,000.00 total ARV).
D. Total Secondary Prize ARV: The ARV of the Secondary Prize is $103.00. Thirty (30) Secondary Prizes will be awarded. (Coke Creations Gaming Headphones $103.00 x 30 = $3,090.00 total ARV).
E. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Grand Prize and Secondary Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The total ARV of all prizes is $7,090.00.
F. General: In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure. Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. The Sweepstakes Sponsor and Administrator and any of their respective parent and affiliate companies shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. If after a good-faith attempt Sponsor is unable to award or deliver the prize, the prize may not be re-awarded.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Grand Prize Winners and Secondary Prize Winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Grand Prize Winners and Secondary Prize Winners will be notified by email or phone call at the email address or phone number provided in the myRewards Plus App under the entrant’s myRewards profile and must respond within seventy-two (72) hours from the time of the first attempted notification or the prize may be forfeited in its entirety and/or awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited), and any other requested documents (the “Documents”) within seventy-two (72) hours from the time of the first attempted notification or the prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and signed documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of a Grand Prize Winner’s right to claim the prize, and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Upon verification of eligibility, Administrator will mail the Grand Prizes and Secondary Prizes to the respective Grand Prize and Secondary Prize Winners. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, or the winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, the prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selected at random from the remaining pool of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, time permitting. Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of a prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize or portion thereof with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on each prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of the prize not specified herein are the responsibility of each respective winner. Administrator will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the Grand Prize Winner, and a winner’s failure to provide his or her social security number for completion of such form may result in withdrawal of the winner’s respective prize (except as may be prohibited by law). Approximate retail values are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of the prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s respective responsibility. Neither the Sponsor nor the Administrator shall be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified Grand Prize Winner and Secondary Prize Winner.
9. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
10. CONDITIONS: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and Administrator and any of their respective parent and affiliate companies from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries (including death), damages, or losses of any kind to persons or property which may arise directly or indirectly from the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Each winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after Sponsor or Administrator has mailed the prize to the winner. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor and Administrator and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each of their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text or App notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether person or property, to entrants or to any person's computer or smart device related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; or (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, neither Sponsor nor Administrator are responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of the entrant’s privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of the prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (g) negligence or willful misconduct by entrant. The foregoing release and hold harmless agreement is applicable even if any of the listed claims and/or causes of action are caused, in whole or in part, by any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission of any of the Released Parties.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, by participating, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively in the courts of Knox County, Tennessee; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual damages and actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorneys' fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (d) under no circumstance will any entrant be permitted to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or other equitable relief. Any disputes, claims or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes must be filed within one (1) year from the end of the Sweepstakes Period, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
13. GENERAL TERMS: No groups, clubs, or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winning the Grand Prize or Secondary Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of the prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered, entered or attempted to register or receive entries using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and result in the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY MOBILE APPLICATION, WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry, provided such entrant meets the eligibility requirements. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
14. MAIL-IN OPTION: The Administrator will house mail-in entries at PO BOX 52151, KNOXVILLE, TN 37950.
15. WINNER’S NAME: For the first name, last initial, and state of the Grand Prize Winners and Secondary Prize Winners, visit https://pilotflyingj.com/coca-cola-sweepstakes.
COCA-COLA is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. The “COCA-COLA” name, logo, and/or materials are used for the purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply COCA-COLA’s sponsorship of this Sweepstakes. COCA-COLA has not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
©2023 Pilot Travel Centers LLC
 For purposes of this Sweepstakes, the locations where an entrant may complete shall only include travel centers branded Pilot Travel Centers or Flying J and shall not include Licensed locations, One9 Fuel Network locations, Pilot Express locations, or those other locations operated under a different brand name. Please see Pilot’s website at www.pilotflyingj.com for a current and complete list of locations.