It’s easy. Enter the promo code “BASS2019” in the Pilot Flying J app. First, download and sign-in to the mobile app. Go to the Rewards tab on the bottom of the screen. Scroll to find the promo code section, and submit “BASS2019”. One entry per person. Sweepstakes ends 5/31/19.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN, OR CLAIM THE PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The Pilot Flying J Fish All Year Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Pilot Travel Centers LLC, 5508 Lonas Drive, Knoxville, TN 37909 (“Sponsor”) and is administered by Ritway, Inc., 1463 E. Weisgarber Rd., Knoxville, TN 37909 (“Administrator”).
2. Entry Period: Sweepstakes entry period begins on April 1, 2019 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN SWEEPSTAKES. During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant must download the Pilot Flying J mobile application (“App”) on his/her smart device. Downloading the App is free. Once the App is downloaded, entrant must follow the links and instructions to create an account (if entrant does not already have an account) by submitting his/her first name, last name, phone number, e-mail address, postal code, and date of birth. Entrant mustlink his/her Pilot Flying J myRewards® Loyalty Program card (“myRewards® Card”) to the App. An entrant may visit https://pilotflyingj.com/rewards for information on how to obtain a myRewards® Card, at no cost. In the App, the entrant may then click on the “Rewards” tab and enter the promo code “BASS2019” in the appropriate promotion code field. Upon entering the promo code, the entrant will receive a notification in the confirming the code was accepted and will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Entries must be received within the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible to win. LIMIT: One (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. No other forms of entry are valid other than the method set forth above. All entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor.
IMPORTANT: Message and data rates may apply WHEN Entrant enters this SWEEPSTAKES on his/her mobile device. Not all mobile telephone/wireless providers carry the service necessary to participate in thIS SWEEPSTAKES. Entrants should consult their wireless providers’ pricing anD DATA plans.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: There will be one (1) grand prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner” or “winner”) in this Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Grand Prize drawing will be conducted on or about June 3, 2019 by Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. The Grand Prize Winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
6. PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Grand Prize: There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded in this Sweepstakes, which will be provided by Sponsor. The Grand Prize is awarded as ten (10) $500 Pilot Flying J Gift Cards awarded to a single winner.
A Pilot Flying J gift card is subject to all terms and conditions set forth by Sponsor. May be used up to balance on card only to buy goods or services at Pilot Travel Centers LLC, Flying J and Pilot Convenience Stores (collectively “Pilot”) and authorized vendors/affiliates of Pilot. Not redeemable for cash unless required by law. May not be used for lottery, money orders, tobacco products, or payment on a Pilot account. Not a credit or debit card, asset account, or deposit account. Card will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen, or used without authorization. CARDCO CII, Inc. is the card issuer and sole obligor to card owner. CARDCO CII may delegate its issuer obligations to an assignee, without recourse. If delegated, the assignee, and not CARDCO CII, will be sole obligor to card owner. Purchase, use, or acceptance of card constitutes acceptance of the terms stated on the card and agreement to hold Pilot harmless. For balance and other inquiries, go to pilotflyingj.com or call (800) 562-6210.
B. Total ARV: The total ARV of the Grand Prize is $5,000.
C. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
D. General: In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure. Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. If after a good-faith attempt Sponsor is unable to award or deliver the prize, the prize may not be re-awarded.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winner will be notified by email or phone call at the email address or phone number provided at entry and must respond within seventy-two (72) hours from the time of the first attempted notification or the Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and/or awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited), and any other requested documents (the “Documents”) within seventy-two (72) hours from the time of the first attempted notification or the prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and signed documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim the prize, and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. A potential winner may be subject to a background check before the prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a potential winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to such potential winner might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. Upon verification of eligibility, the prize will be mailed to the winner at the physical address provided (PO Boxes not allowed) at the time of winner verification. If the potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, or the winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, the prize may be forfeited. If the prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selected at random from the remaining pool of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, time permitting. Prize is not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of the prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize or portion thereof with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion the prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on the prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of the prize not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the winner, and the winner’s failure to provide his or her social security number for completion of such form may result in withdrawal of the prize (except as may be prohibited by law). Approximate retail values are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of the prize may fluctuate. The winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. The prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
9. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
10. CONDITIONS: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries (including death), damages, or losses of any kind to persons or property which may arise directly or indirectly from the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after Sponsor or Administrator has mailed the prize to the winner. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each of their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether person or property, to entrants or to any person's computer or smart device related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; or (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of the entrant’s privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of the prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (g) negligence or willful misconduct by entrant. The foregoing release and hold harmless agreement is applicable even if any of the listed claims and/or causes of action are caused, in whole or in part, by any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission of any of the Released Parties.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, by participating, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively in the courts of Knox County, Tennessee; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual damages and actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorneys' fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (d) under no circumstance will any entrant be permitted to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or other equitable relief. Any disputes, claims or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes must be filed within one (1) year from the end of the Sweepstakes Period, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
13. GENERAL TERMS: No groups, clubs or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winning the Grand Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of the Prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered, entered or attempted to register or receive entries using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such Prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and result in the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY MOBILE APPLICATION, WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
14. WINNER’S NAME: For the first name, last initial, and state of the Grand Prize Winner, mail in a self-addressed, first class-stamped envelope to The Pilot Flying J Fish All Year Sweepstakes - Winners List Request, c/o Ritway, Inc., P.O. Box 52915, Knoxville, TN 37950. Winner’s Name requests must be received by July 31, 2019.
© 2019 Pilot Travel Centers LLC